TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter referred to as ‘you’) with Jehanscollections, at the (Jehanscollections.com), mobile website, or mobile application, or via telephone.
By using Jehanscollections.com and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms before placing your order.
Only persons 18 years or older, who are not under guardianship can place an order.
The inclusion of any products or services on Jehanscollections.com at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on Jehanscollections.com at the time you place your order.
Jehan’s Collections want to provide the best possible online experience. To make this possible we need to ensure that our services runs like clockwork. You understand and agree not to (i) post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications or content that could harm or negatively impact our business, products or services; (ii) act in a manner or employ any device that restricts, impairs, interferes or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Jehanscollections.com site, or which impacts the security of the site, or (iii) employ any device or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, script or other device or mechanism (including without limitation spiders, bots, crawlers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site, or to copy content from the site. We reserve the right to immediately bar access to the site and close the account of any user who violates this provision or any other provision in these terms and conditions.
2. Prices and delivery charges The prices displayed at Jehanscollections.com include the statutory Value Added Tax but do not include a delivery charge.
The delivery charge for orders vary depending on your location and the delivery option you choose, regardless of the size or weight of your order. The cost for each delivery method is clearly indicated during the check-out process. If we are unable to deliver your order in full and have to make more than one delivery, there will not be an additional charge for any subsequent deliveries. Prices online may vary.
3. Ordering/conclusion of contract The ordering options available to you are via Jehanscollections.com
Once you have placed your order, if you have supplied us with your email address, you will receive an email confirmation. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity. If we have already received payment for such order, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method used to make the payment. If, for any reason, alternative arrangements are necessary, a Jehan’s Collections representative will contact you to settle the refund.
4. Delivery Jehan’s Collections exercises the utmost diligence in accepting and processing orders and will endeavour to deliver your order to the appropriate address, in accordance with your selected delivery option. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands, BFPO and mail forwarding companies.
Jehan’s Collections endeavours to dispatch orders in the fastest possible time and in the order in which they are placed. We aim to deliver within 3 to 5 days following confirmation of an order, unless otherwise agreed. Though we aim to deliver within the communicated time frame, delivery may take longer due to unexpected events. In the unlikely event the delivery time exceeds 30 days, you may cancel your order.
Before you place your order, you will be informed of the expected delivery details. Once you have placed your order, if you have supplied us with your email address, you will receive an email confirmation with your expected delivery details.
If your order does not arrive by the scheduled date, please contact Jehan’s Collections Customer Service via email Sales@Jehanscollections.com
5. Refunds and Returns
**NO REFUNDS – NO EXCEPTIONS
**STORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED
Returns for store credits must meet these requirements
1. Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receipt
2. Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact. items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
3. NON RETURNABLE merchandise includes customised items.
4. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear.
5. Customers are responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Jehan’s Collections
6. Shipping fees are not refundable
7. Jehan’s Collections diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive store credit.
8. Store credit is only valid at www.Jehanscollections.com
9. Upon receipt of your package, your store credit will be processed within 3-7 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
7. Payment methods
You can pay for your goods in various ways as set out below.
Credit card or debit card
You can enter your payment details at the time you place your order using a valid credit or debit card (VISA or Mastercard). The applicable amount will immediately be debited from your card. Jehan’s Collections reserves the right to check the validity of the credit or debit card, its credit status in relation to the order value and whether the address data of the purchaser is correct. We may refuse orders depending on the result of these checks.
PayPal When paying by PayPal, Jehans Collections reserves the right to check the validity of the PayPal account, that there are enough funds to cover the purchase sum and validate the billing address details of the purchaser. The applicable amount will immediately be debited. Jehan’s Collections reserves the right to deny any purchase.
8. Our Liability
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Jehans Collections liability with regard to any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude our liability.
Jehan’s Collections accepts liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents. If we breach these Terms, we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach.
Jehan’s Collections is not responsible for indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity; or for failure to deliver the goods or to meet any of our other obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to an event that is beyond our reasonable control, which includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident and terrorist activity.
Our maximum liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with your order on Jehanscollections.com shall be limited to the total price of your order.
9. Colours We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including composition and colours. The colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
10. Guarantee If there are defects in the goods you have purchased, Jehan’s Collections abides by all statutory guarantee regulations. If you have a complaint regarding obvious material or manufacturing faults in goods that we have supplied, including damage incurred in transit, please let us know by returning the goods to us without delay.
11. Assignment Jehan’s Collections reserves the right to assign or pledge to third parties any claim(s) for payment including any payment instalments which have arisen in connection with the delivery of goods.
12. Severance If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
13. Ownership of rights All intellectual property rights, such as trademarks and copyrights at Jehanscollections.com remain with Jehan’s Collections. Any use of Jehanscollections.com or its contents, including copying or storing such content in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of Jehan’s Collections.